William Hill, America's leading Race & Sports Betting company, is partnering with Caesars Entertainment to bring back pari-mutuel simulcast wagering to the Horseshoe Council Bluffs Casino in Council Bluffs, Iowa.
Bettors at the William Hill Race Book inside the Horseshoe Council Bluffs Casino will be able to wager on major Thoroughbred, Harness, and Greyhound tracks from around the country – seven days a week. The simulcasting area will be adjacent to the main Casino floor and include a state-of-the-art Sports Bar and video wall.
Pending regulatory approvals and the construction schedule, the William Hill Race Book will open prior to the 2017 Kentucky Derby.
William Hill is currently seeking a Race Book Manager to oversee the day to day business activities of a race book, while focusing on delivery of Outstanding Service, which generates opportunities for increased handle and profitability, while being an active promoter of the William Hill Brand.
MINIMUM POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have 3+ years of supervisory or management experience in Gaming/Hospitality
- Must be eligible for or able to obtain an Iowa Gaming License
- Must have cash handling experience
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
- Must be able to work days, evenings, weekends, holidays and peak business periods
- Must be available outside of normal business hours to respond to employee and customer needs
- Work experience in a Race Book is helpful
- Enthusiasm for sports wagering and/or horse racing is welcomed
Interested candidates can review job postings and the required qualifications, and submit their resume at http://www.williamhillplc.com/careers/us/
New to the Paulick Report? Click here to sign up for our daily email newsletter to keep up on this and other stories happening in the Thoroughbred industry.
Copyright © 2018 Paulick Report.