A filly from the second crop of Kentucky Derby winner Orb sped a quarter in :21 flat to lead Monday's breeze show at the Fasig-Tipton Gulfstream sale. Consigned by agent Tom McCrocklin as Hip 54, the filly is out of a Forestry half-sister to Creative Cause and Destin. Her second dam is the Grade 1 winning millionaire Dream of Summer.
Eleven juveniles shared the co-fastest eighth of a mile breeze in :10 flat. They were:
- Hip 5, a colt by More Than Ready out of a half-sister to G1 winner Power Broker.
- Hip 9, a Medaglia d'Oro filly out of the stakes-placed Distorted Humor mare Mi Vida, from the family of millionaire Dream Supreme.
- Hip 31, a colt by Scat Daddy out of the multiple stakes-winning Limehouse mare Risky Rachel, from the family of $2 million earner Say Florida Sandy.
- Hip 40, a filly by Square Eddie who is a full sister to Grade 1 winner Ralis and stakes winner B Squared.
- Hip 51, a filly from the first crop of Uncaptured out of a half-sister to Grade 3 winner Sharp Impact.
- Hip 61, an Uncle Mo colt out of the Cape Canaveral mare Ushuaia, from the family of G1 winner Tipically Irish.
- Hip 62, a colt from the first crop of Fed Biz out of the winning Congrats mare Virtuously, from the family of Canadian champion Larkwhistle.
- Hip 68, a filly by Quality Road out of the stakes-placed Malibu Moon mare Akron Moon.
- Hip 77, an Into Mischief colt out of the winning Lawyer Ron mare Assets of War.
- Hip 140, a colt by Tale of the Cat out of a half-sister to Japanese G1 winner A Shin Forward.
- Hip 158, a colt from the first crop of Will Take Charge out of a half-sister to G2 winner Hour Glass and stakes winners Luzianna Man and All About Anna.
The Fasig-Tipton Gulfstream sale is scheduled for Wednesday, March 28 at 3:00 PM in the walking ring at Gulfstream Park.
New to the Paulick Report? Click here to sign up for our daily email newsletter to keep up on this and other stories happening in the Thoroughbred industry.
Copyright © 2019 Paulick Report.