Keeneland's prestigious November Breeding Stock Sale, an internationally recognized marketplace of outstanding Thoroughbred bloodstock, begins at noon ET on Wednesday, Nov. 6, with an exclusive Book 1 featuring 284 graded stakes-winning fillies and mares and notable weanlings.
The auction, which covers 12 sessions through Sunday, Nov. 17, has cataloged a total of 4,572 horses: 2,059 broodmares, 105 broodmare prospects, 290 racing or broodmare prospects, 93 racing or stallion prospects, 84 racing prospects, four stallions, five stallion prospects and 1,932 weanlings.
Highlighting Book 1 of the November Sale catalog are such horses as:
· Grade 1 winner Callback, in foal to Medaglia d'Oro.
· Grade 1 winner Dame Dorothy, in foal to Uncle Mo.
· Grade 1 winner Eskimo Kisses, carrying her first foal by Curlin.
· Lil Indy, dam of multiple Grade 1 winner Maximum Security, in foal to Quality Road. Her weanling filly who is a full sister to Maximum Security also is cataloged.
· Grade 1 winner and stakes producer Nereid, in foal to Quality Road.
· Grade 1 winner Spiced Perfection, cataloged as a racing or broodmare prospect.
· Graded stakes winner Purely Hot, dam of 2019 Grade 1-winning 2-year-old Eight Rings, in foal to Union Rags.
· Grade 1 winner Sailor's Valentine, carrying her first foal by War Front.
· Champion and multiple Grade 1 winner Take Charge Brandi, in foal to Triple Crown winner Justify.
TVG2 will present live coverage of Books 1 and 2. On Nov. 6, TVG2 coverage is noon-7 p.m. followed by noon-3 p.m. on Nov. 7 and noon-1 p.m. on Nov. 8.
The entire November Sale will be streamed live at Keeneland.com.
The November Sale covers 12 sessions as follows:
Book 1 (Wednesday, Nov. 6) – Begins at noon.
Books 2-6 (Thursday, Nov. 7-Sunday, Nov. 17) – Sessions begin at 10 a.m.
Sessions on Tuesday, Nov. 12, and Wednesday, Nov. 13, will feature horses of racing age from such leading consignors as ELiTE, Lane's End, Paramount Sales, Taylor Made Sales Agency and WinStar Racing.
New to the Paulick Report? Click here to sign up for our daily email newsletter to keep up on this and other stories happening in the Thoroughbred industry.
Copyright © 2019 Paulick Report.