Fasig-Tipton has cataloged an initial 47 entries for its 2019 Kentucky Winter Mixed Sale supplemental catalog, which may now be viewed online. Fasig-Tipton will continue to accept supplemental entries through this week.
These new entries, catalogued as hips 430-476, include racing and/or broodmare prospects, in-foal mares, and short yearlings.
These latest entries include:
– Gal Factor (Hip 441): Four-year-old filly is a half-sister to last year's Grade 1-placed 2-year-old filly Boujie Girl, and from the immediate family of G1 winner Heir Kitty. Consigned as a broodmare prospect by South Point Sales Agency, agent.
– Vicki T (Hip 444): Four-year-old daughter of Street Sense is a half-sister to G1 winner Zipessa, and from the immediate family of G1 winners Perfect Soul (IRE) and Flashy Bull. Cataloged as a broodmare prospect by Ballysax Bloodstock, agent.
– Silver Diva (Hip 461): Five-year-old mare is a stakes winner at two, and hails from the immediate family of G1 winner Rutherienne. Consigned as a broodmare prospect by James B. Keogh (Grovendale), agent.
– Basedonatruestory (Hip 464): Winning five-year-old daughter of Broken Vow is carrying her first foal by leading sire Into Mischief. She is a half-sister to Peace, a graded stakes placed 3-year-old of last year. Consigned by Legacy Bloodstock, agent.
– Babybluesbdancing (Hip 466): Five-year-old daughter of Sky Mesa is a multiple stakes winner and graded stakes placed earner of more than $327,000. She is consigned as a broodmare prospect by James B. Keogh (Grovendale), agent.
– Oops Times Two (Hip 470): Young broodmare is a half-sister to multiple G1 winner and promising young sire Practical Joke. She is consigned by Scott Mallory, agent.
– Warranty (Hip 473): Registered Florida-bred finished third in Millions Filly and Mare Turf Preview Stakes at Gulfstream Park West in her most recent start. A half-sister to multiple stakes winner Imprimis, she hails from the immediate female family of G1 winners Miss Shop and Power Broker, and graded stakes winner Trappe Shot. Consigned as a racing/broodmare prospect by Bluewater Sales, agent.
– Taking Aim (Hip 476): Four-year-old filly is a three-quarter sister to Breeder's Cup Dirt Mile winner and G1 sire Tapizar, and from the immediate family of G1 winners Olympio, Pyro, Cuvee, Untapable, and Paddy O'Prado. Consigned as a racing/broodmare prospect by Gainesway, agent.
The Kentucky Winter Mixed Sale will be held on Monday and Tuesday, Feb. 4-5, in Lexington, Ky. The supplemental catalog will be offered on Tuesday, Feb. 5, following the conclusion of the main catalog.
Print versions of the supplemental catalog will be available on-site at Fasig-Tipton. The supplemental catalog will also be available via the equineline sales catalogue app.
New to the Paulick Report? Click here to sign up for our daily email newsletter to keep up on this and other stories happening in the Thoroughbred industry.
Copyright © 2019 Paulick Report.