Fasig-Tipton has added an additional eight supplemental entries to its upcoming November Sale, scheduled for Tuesday, November 5, in Lexington, Kentucky.
These newest entries are catalogued as hips 87, and 208-214:
– '19 Liam's Map-Madame Mayra colt (Hip 87): Weanling colt by Liam's Map, already the sire of two Grade 1 winners in his first crop of 2-year-olds this year. This colt is bred similarly to one of those Grade 1 winners, Basin, who took the Grade 1 Hopeful Stakes by six lengths. He will be consigned by Warrendale Sales, agent.
– Indian Blessing (GB) (Hip 208): A group stakes winner and German champion, Indian Blessing is a proven international performer. She has won or placed in nine group/graded events in four countries on her way to earnings of $366,086. By Sepoy, and a half-sister to two European stakes performers, Indian Blessing possesses an exciting outcross pedigree. Consigned as a racing/broodmare prospect by Denali Stud, agent.
– Bourbonesque (Hip 209): A winning daughter of Dynaformer, this 10 year-old-mare is the dam of recent G1 Awesome Again Stakes winner Mongolian Groom. Mongolian Groom, who defeated McKinzie in his Awesome Again victory, will make his next start in the Breeders' Cup Classic. From the top Phipps family of Versailles Treaty and George Vancouver, she will be consigned by Buckland Sales, agent.
– Conquest Hardcandy (Hip 210): This 5-year-old mare is a stakes winning and graded stakes-placed daughter of leading sire Candy Ride. A winner at three, four, and five on her way to earnings of $357,473, she boasts black type in each of her first four dams. Consigned as a broodmare prospect by Taylor Made Sales Agency, agent.
– '19 Palace-Torreadora filly (Hip 211): Weanling daughter of promising first crop sire PALACE has a collector's pedigree. Her half-brother, El Tormenta, recently captured the G1 Woodbine Mile on Sept. 14. Her regal female family includes Horse of the Year Dance Smartly and leading sire Smart Strike. She will be consigned by Warrendale Sales, agent, who will also offer her dam, Torreadora, as Hip 204.
– Soot Z (Hip 212): Ten-year-old daughter of Empire Maker is the dam of undefeated 2-year-old graded stakes winning filly Amalfi Sunrise. Following an eye-catching six-plus length debut win at Santa Anita in June – still one of the highest rated debut wins by a 2-year-old of either sex this year – she captured the G2 Sorrento Stakes at Del Mar by another dominating six lengths on Aug. 3. Remarkably, Soot Z's first three foals to race are all stakes performers. She will be offered in foal to North America's current leading sire, Into Mischief, by Ballysax Bloodstock, agent for Grantley Acres.
– '19 Tiznow-Soot Z filly (Hip 213): Weanling daughter of Tiznow is a half-sister to undefeated 2-year-old filly Amalfi Sunrise. Amalfi Sunrise has won her first two career starts to date, including the G2 Sorrento Stakes at Del Mar, by a combined 12-plus lengths. This filly is also a half-sister to two other stakes placed runners, including Gotti, who was second in last year's G3 UAE Two Thousand Guineas. Consigned by Ballysax Bloodstock, agent for Grantley Acres.
– Emrata (Hip 214): Well-bred 3-year-old daughter of Tapit won a maiden special weight on Sept. 26. Her stakes-placed dam is a half-sister to G1 Wood Memorial Stakes winner I Want Revenge, an earner of $928,000. Offered as a racing/broodmare prospect by Bluegrass Thoroughbred Services, agent.
These entries may now be viewed online and will be available soon via the equineline sales catalogue app. Print versions of all supplemental entries will be available on the Fasig-Tipton grounds at sale time.
Fasig-Tipton will continue to accept approved November Sale supplemental entries up until the Breeders' Cup.
New to the Paulick Report? Click here to sign up for our daily email newsletter to keep up on this and other stories happening in the Thoroughbred industry.
Copyright © 2019 Paulick Report.