XBTV, the premier online destination for exclusive video workouts, handicapping insights and analysis, has unveiled its 2019 Breeders' Cup Portal providing racing fans, horsemen and handicappers free access to exclusive videos and blogs in advance of this year's Breeders' Cup World Championships on November 1 & 2, 2019 at Santa Anita Park.
Sorted by Breeders' Cup race and debuting in advance of the Monday's Pre-Entry Deadline for the 2019 Breeders' Cup, XBTV's2019 Breeders' Cup Portal includes:
- A growing library of more than 260 workouts from probable Breeders' Cup horses stabled in California, New York, Florida and throughout the world.
- Replays of more than 75 prep races.
- Exclusive interviews with trainers, jockeys and owners.
- The Jeff Siegel Blog, including picks, wagering strategies and workout analysis.
XBTV's Current Top 5 Most Popular Breeders' Cup Videos
- Omaha Beach's October 16 Workout
- Midnight Bisou's October 14 Workout
- McKinzie's October 10 Workout
- War of Will's October 16 Workout
- Catalina Cruiser's October 12 Workout
To access XBTV's Breeders' Cup Portal, visit https://www.xbtv.com/breeders-cup/.
Additional exclusive XBTV content will be added throughout the two weeks prior to the Breeders' Cup World Championships.
Plus, a list of “In Today” horses who have recorded XBTV Video Workouts is available every day at Xpressbet.com, exclusively for Xpressbet customers. Sign up for a new Xpressbet account using Promo Code RELEASE to get a $100 Bonus.
New to the Paulick Report? Click here to sign up for our daily email newsletter to keep up on this and other stories happening in the Thoroughbred industry.
Copyright © 2020 Paulick Report.