Sixty-nine bettors earned $4,777 Friday for solving the Stronach 5.
The day began with an $88,189 carryover. The winning number were; 5/5,7,8,9/5/3/4.
Friday's Stronach 5 sequence is:
● Leg One – Laurel Park Eighth Race: Home Run Maker $6.20
● Leg Two – Laurel Park Ninth Race: Ghoul's Night Out $3.40
● Leg Three – Golden Gate Second Race: Hank The Tank $13.60
● Leg Four – Laurel 10th Race: Tri Poker $6
● Leg Five – Golden Gate Third Race: Premium Forest $35
The minimum wager on the multi-race, multi-track Stronach 5 will be $1. If there are no tickets with five winners, the entire pool will be carried over to the next Friday.
For the Stronach 5, if a change in racing surface is made after the wagering closes, each selection on any ticket will be considered a winning selection. If a betting interest is scratched, that selection will be substituted with the favorite in the win pool when wagering closes.
The Maryland Jockey Club serves as host of the Stronach 5.
New to the Paulick Report? Click here to sign up for our daily email newsletter to keep up on this and other stories happening in the Thoroughbred industry.
Copyright © 2019 Paulick Report.