The Stronach 5 continues to offer a good return on investment. Friday's national wager, featuring an industry-low 12-percent takeout, returned $3,629.80 to 25 bettors.
The Stronach 5 rewarded 14 bettors Sept. 28 with $9,888 while the Oct. 5 payoff was $1,161 despite the highest payoff being $12. Friday's largest payoff was $14.
There was $103,151 bet into the Stronach 5.
The results were:
● Leg One from Gulfstream West Race 7: Box of Gold $5.80
● Leg Two from Santa Anita Park Race 3: Kris' Wild Kat $14
● Leg Three from Gulfstream Park Race 8: Without Remorse $12.20
● Leg Four from Laurel Park Race 9: Olive Kay $7.60
● Leg Five from Santa Anita Race 4: Amuse $5.20
New to the Paulick Report? Click here to sign up for our daily email newsletter to keep up on this and other stories happening in the Thoroughbred industry.
Copyright © 2019 Paulick Report.