Equine Advocates in Chatham, N.Y., will be the beneficiary of an online auction offering an “ultimate Kentucky Derby experience” for four that includes four third-floor tickets to the Kentucky Oaks and Kentucky Derby, along with two deluxe rooms for three nights at the Brown Hotel in downtown Louisville.
Equine Advocates is a non-profit equine protection organization that currently has 80 horses, many of them rescued Thoroughbreds. It is run by Susan Wagner.
- Event dates: May 4-6, 2017
- Hotel Checkout: May 7, 2017.
- Valid for 4 people.
- Room taxes are included.
- Room type at the Brown Hotel: 2 Deluxe Rooms with 2 Double Beds
- Winner pays all incidentals at The Brown Hotel.
- Ticket location: 3rd floor Clubhouse (blue section).
- Food and drink is not included at Churchill Downs.
- Experience cannot be resold or re-auctioned.
- We expect all winning bidders and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending an experience won at Charitybuzz. Polite manners and respect for the generous donor and adherence to any rules or parameters are a must.
- Travel is not included.
- Seat location will not be known in advance.
New to the Paulick Report? Click here to sign up for our daily email newsletter to keep up on this and other stories happening in the Thoroughbred industry.
Copyright © 2017 Paulick Report.